Assault, Theft, Alcohol Incidents: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for June 17-23, 2012. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 24-year-old North Mankato man was arrested about 2 a.m. near 80th Avenue and Elm Creek Boulevard for DUI, DWI and careless driving.
- A 39-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested about 2 a.m. near Highway 169 and Interstate 694 for DUI, DWI and careless driving.
- A 24-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested about 11:30 p.m. on the 6400 block of Xenium Lane North for assault.
- A 63-year-old Brooklyn man was arrested about 9:30 p.m. near Maple Grove Parkway and Upland Lane for DUI, DWI and careless driving.
- A 27-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested about 1:30 a.m. near Interstate 494 and Interstate 94 for DUI, DWI, careless driving, possession of drug paraphernalia and motor vehicle property damage.
- A 43-year-old St. Paul man was arrested about 11:30 a.m. on the 16300 block of 96th Avenue North for theft (self serve gas), no proof of insurance (second violation) and driving after revocation.
- A 39-year-old St. Michael woman was arrested about 10:30 a.m. on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North for theft (shoplifting).
- A 23-year-old Isle woman was arrested about 10:15 p.m. on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North for theft (shoplifting).