Alcohol Incidents, 911 Call Interference: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for Oct. 21-27, 2012. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 21-year-old Morgantown, West Virginia man was arrested on the 9800 block of Ives Lane North for DUI, DWI Oct. 21.
- A 33-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested on the 17600 block of 71st Avenue North for disorderly conduct on Oct. 21.
- A 29-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DWI, DUI, careless driving, traffic violation on the 13700 block of 83rd Way North Oct. 21.
- A 22-year-old Rogers woman was arrested for interfering with a 911 call on the 6400 block of Sycamore Lane North Oct. 21.
- A 28-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for driving without insurance, possession of marijuana, traffic violation Oct. 22.
- A 23-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for assault on the 16800 block of 90th Court North Oct. 22.
- A 22-year-old Maple Plain woman was arrested for shoplifting, trespassing on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North.
- A 52-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for DWI, DUI, careless driving, improper lane use on the 16000 block of Elm Road North Oct. 26.
- A 20-year-old Andover man was arrested for underage liquor consumption near 65th Avenue North and Hemlock Lane North Oct. 27.